Saturday, January 28, 2006

Gurrennaissance




Hi there, Mattketeers*! My new relationship with The Man has trampled over my commitment to writing about Geena Davis and Degrassi while in my underwear, which I got to do a lot of when I was "working" as an usher. And we're all the lesser for it. But I've been thinking a lot about www.mattthegreat.blogspot.com, and I have some things planned that we can all be very excited about. NEW FEATURES!, for example. Because of the overwhelming praise I regularly receive for my episodic organization (NYCO co-worker J-Co once told me he thought it's pretty cool), I've decided to really do it up. And here's what I've got coming:
  • The Greatest Songs Never to be Sung by Corey Feldman - music
  • As Good As Number 2 (working title) - food
  • 100% Intense - straight-up Degrassi recaps
  • Dear Mr. the Great - your mail

And we'll keep all our favorites:

  • Movie X is a lot like A League of Their Own
  • The Most Awesome Thing I Saw on TV This Week
  • Reviewing the Food Network

Get ready, Mattketeers*; we're going to have some fun.

---

* - we're going to try this out for a little while. It's a nod to only the best editorial columnist ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home