Saturday, November 12, 2005

We'll Be Right Back

Matt the Great is a little poopy right now with a head cold. My witty e-friend, but recently real friend Nick once asked, "did you have dramatic second-act-Evita moments of losing your balance and clutching on to curtains or furniture? Laying, languid and pail in your sweat-soaked bed while attendants give you sips of water and bites of Godiva ice cream (since you're practically dying anyway, you might as well enjoy it and do it in style)?"

Curtain clutching, yes; asshole roommates feeding me Godiva, no.

Well Nick, as I slip into verse two of "You Must Love Me," I suggest going to http://gayninjarobot.blogspot.com/ (GNR--I hope this link is sweeter than the "quick, rough, and blind-folded" hand job you asked for) for some teaMMatt endorsed blogging. But come back real soon!

2 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any reward for catching spelling errors or just those of the grammatical variety? I believe you were languid and PALE (not pail!) Gonna assume you were all hopped up on NyQuil or something when you wrote this though, and let it slide this time. Feel better soon, Matty - we miss you!

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Matt the Great said...

Peri--

You're absolutely right. Too bad that was part of a quote. Take it up with Nick. In fact, I'll start it for you.

Good to be back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home