Monday, April 10, 2006

Organized Shout-Out [New Feature!]

I made a policy on Day 1 not to make a list of friends' blogs' links. It's just tacky. But done in ordinance of the proper guidelines, I believe I can make linking to a friend's blog a little bit classy.

And such has been born "Organized Shout-Outs."

Organized Shout-Outs will be announced each month as an entry and appear for the entire month as a sidebar. Look. This month's is sitting right there to the right.

The inaugural OSO links to my friend Isaac, who was named after Track 10 on Madonna's Confessions album, which I will see in live performance in Section 202 this summer. Isaac's a real link-whore, linking to such sites as Google, NYT, and Craigslist, but somehow not MTG's stellar webspace. Despite this, Isaac asked to be link buddies, so he gets to be not only Miss April, but my first ever Organized Shout-Out.

It's teaMMatt's very first monthly feature. Isaac: Happy April.

* * * * *

Do you want to be next month's Organized Shout-Out? Email me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home